AttachToLazy on VS2008

Apr 18, 2011 at 3:46 PM

Does this plugin really work on VS2008? Not on mine. In fact the plugin doesn't do anything.

I’ve developed an .exe (AppManager.exe) which uses the Process Class to launch another .exe (AppMain.exe). It’s this last .exe on which I’d like to do a debugging process using the provided plugin. Having installed the plugin (1.1 version) I click the ‘Options’ button, then I type ‘AppMain.exe’ and then I select ’10’ as waiting timeout. I start the debugging process on ‘AppManager.exe’ but it doesn’t seem that VS does something, that is, it doesn’t seem that VS attach any process whatsoever.

I’d really appreciate any Kind of commentary from you about what I’m doing wrong with the plugin.

Apr 20, 2011 at 8:27 AM

is anyone out there??

Coordinator
Apr 23, 2011 at 6:45 PM

Hi,

This plug in was tested and should work on vs2008, anyways If you can wait a week or two I'm developing a new version and including some logging there so if the problem persists I'll be able to to find it.

Please send me your email to pablo at threadsleep dot com and I'll contact you before the release to test it if it solves your problem.

Thanks.

Pablo.

Apr 26, 2011 at 9:47 AM
Edited Apr 27, 2011 at 8:01 AM

Hi Pablo. Thanks.